Serving the animals of Mazatlán since 1996

Monday, March 31, 2014

Meet Sylvester

Have you ever met a cat with the biggest personality and presence that you remember and loved him instantly? Well, this is Sylvestre and he is it! I think the name Sly suits him more than the full version of his name because he is a big guy that is pure love and muscle. (Maybe he reminded me of Sly Stalone in Rocky...) This furry Sly has a big heart and is like a teddy bear who just loves to be in your lap and snuggling, but not in a wimpy or helpless kinda way. Don't get me wrong, he is all cuddler, but has a presence that says “I'm in charge”. Perhaps it is his (I am guessing close to 8-10kg) body that makes you feel like he is more than a cat.
When I visited the ADLA cat residence recently, he came over sat on my lap and began to work his magic...letting me know that he was looking for a side kick to be his. I could tell he was looking for someone to share his story of exactly what he needed. He peered out of the enclosure and seemed to be contemplating his forever 'peeps' that would be worthy of his devotion and attention.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a guy like Sly to be their best buddy and hold a huge place in their heart? If so, this is your guy. Come over and meet him weekdays from 11am-2pm or 4-7pm and Saturdays from 11-2. Or call for more details and we would love to introduce you to Sly and his feline friends or...perhaps those noisy, annoying other residents that tend to interrupt his naps with their barking. 669-986-4235.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment