Serving the animals of Mazatlán since 1996

Friday, September 5, 2014

Ticks! Garapatas! UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE ON THIS LITTLE GUY:
A note from his new foster mom, Linda Clark:

He has a new name, Curly Bill!

He's doing really well.  He's learned (after a few accidents) to do his business outside.  And since he squats to pee, I figure he is less than 6 months old?  I had to let him inside with my kids (dogs) because he's very needy and yet, soooo wary/shy.
He eats and drinks well.  And hasn't scratched his ears yet! (where all the ticks were). The picture with his face in my hand reminds me of the creature that frets with the acorn at the beginning of Ice Age (the movie).









Posted 04 Sept:
This puppy was found by Linda, one of our awesome volunteers, wandering in the streets.  He is full of ticks and Miguel is giving him some relief by giving a medicated tick bath.








No comments:

Post a Comment