Serving the animals of Mazatlán since 1996

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Meet Volunteer - Robyn Frederick


The next installment: “Get to know the movers and shakers at ADLA! “


with Ripley and shelter dog Rosa
My name is Robyn Frederick. I was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington. I am a retired optician, and moved to Mazatlan in 2008.

I enjoy the sunshine (remember I am from Washington) and beach here in Mazatlan with husband Dale, dog Ripley and cat Notch.

I have been a volunteer at the shelter since 2009. My loves are walking dogs and cuddling kitties.
It truly makes your day when you walk into the shelter and hear barks and meows and you know someone is happy to see you!


I love to take the shelter dogs to the beach for a day outside.  Since this picture, Rosa has found her 'forever home'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment