Serving the animals of Mazatlán since 1996

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Two Beautiful Little Cats

These two little girls are both pretty sweet and I had to share their pics and tell you about how special they are. The black and white little girl that has a name, but
unfortunately I didn't take note of when I met her, I have called her "Oreo" in my pic collection. She is a bashful little girl who didn't feel like visiting me even though her cage was open and she was free to roam while I sat and watched her and chatted to her. She preferred to sit and sip her water...using her paw, which I thought was so cute. She is about 6-8 months old and a timid little girl in that she doesn't come up and introduce herself quickly, but very playful as I sat and watched her playing with a ball in a round tube type toy for a long time.


The little white and grey girl has just had surgery (spayed) and she is about 8-9 months old. She is a little quiet too, but came out to greet me when I opened her cage and gave her a little box to lie in. As you can see, she immediately felt like she had a new piece of furniture and was happy to sit in the kleenex box. Boxes or other containers are a good addition to your cat's space as they enjoy them for playing,
sleeping, sitting or best of all-hiding. Doesn't she have a unique face and pretty features? 



 
Both of these little girls are ready to be adopted and looking for loving homes. Want to visit them or their friends? We are open 11am-2pm and 4-7pm weekdays and 11-2pm on Saturdays. They are just a visit away from being yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment